Saturday, June 7, 2014

God's Text Message

Do you ever get a random, out-of-the-blue letter or text from someone simply letting you know that they were thinking about you?  Best feeling ever, right?!?  I feel so blessed knowing there are so many wonderful people in my life who listen to those tiny promptings and surprise me with a quick, little "hello."  It always cheers me up!  For a half a second I can stop everything going on in my life and reflect on the tiny moment knowing that someone, somewhere cares for me and has me in their thoughts.

(THANKS KATRINA)

I have decided that Heavenly Father sends us his versions of a simple text message.  If we pay close enough attention, we can recognize its different forms.  I believe one of the ways he sends us his "Thinking of you" memos is through His sunsets.


Just a mini-deep thought I had ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...