Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Tree

I got this idea from The Family Home Evening Spot to make an EASTER TREE!  We all love Christmas trees, WHY NOT have a tree for Easter too?!?  I bet it would make a fun table decoration or visual aid for an Easter lesson.


There's a huge willow tree in our backyard with these beautiful branches.  I picked out a couple and spray painted it with two or three white coats.  Then I tied them together in a clump with some Easter grass and covered it up in the vase with more grass and a couple plastic eggs.  



I found some of my favorite pictures of Christ and Easter quotes and cropped them down to little  Instagram-like prints, then just slapped them together with some glue and ribbon.




Here are my ornament squares I made.  I used a bunch of images from the LDS gospel library, and I just googled the rest...















 HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...